BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I've decided!

Ok, so I've definitely decided to do Elizabeth D's Sliced Coins Quilt Along over at Don't Call Me Betsy!  Woohoo!!  See the button to the right to join the fun.


I also really want to start the Suger Pop N Change quilt posted over at Moda Bake Shop soon (which I already have the fabric for).  I think the Sliced Coins quilt will actually be a cool compliment to make with this one.  I think I'll do them as a pair and keep them for when I need a gift for a momma and baby duo.  I'll make the Sliced Coins in a crib size for a little one and the Sugar Pop N Change in full size for a momma.


I'm still deciding on the Block-A-Palooza, I might just wait for the 1st blocks to be posted over there so I can see what direction they are going with them and how complicated they may be.  My boyfriend said he'd buy my fabrics for it (I know, I'm completely spoiled!) so it'll just be a matter of whether I want to commit to something like that.  I'm also still deciding about Urban Lattice... hmmm


On another note unrelated but cool note, I was able to cross off two more items from my 26 goals for my 26th year list (click to read the entire list).  I finally finished the 5th season of Bones.  Netflix finally added it to their instant streaming titles and I promptly watched every episode.  I think it's definitely my favorite show, tied for 1st place with The Big Bang Theory.


Plus I've absolutely found a new favorite author:  Suzanne Collins.  I recently read "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins and I'm in love.  Its a hard book to describe, but it's intense thats for sure.  I've had a lot of time to read here in ND and I have read both "The Hunger Games" (book 1) and "Catching Fire" (book 2).  I could not put them down.  I stayed up for 24 hours straight finishing book 2.  It's a trilogy and I can't wait to get book 3!!  If you like suspenseful but amazing books, read them!!!

3 comments:

Katie Ringo said...

I just downloaded Hunger Games! Will have to start reading it this weekend for sure.

Susan said...

Get ready for #3 - it's a doozy! Hope you enjoy it. Another book tip: Stephanie Meyer's The Host.

Liz said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that you have a great blog and that I'm your newest follower. I'm also awarding you with the Stylish Blogger Award.

Please visit my blog for more information @
http://thatswhatlizread.blogspot.com/

Congrats! =]

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Tell me what you think: really!! I need all the advice I can get :)