BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

LCQA Block #6

I just finished block #6 for the Layer Cake Quilt Along over at Moose on the Porch Quilts.  I was not a fan of this block when it was first posted.  The directions weren't as clear as I would've liked them to be, and I just wasn't sure it fit with our other 5 blocks.  I do have to say - now that I have it done, I really like it.  I used all scraps except the yellow border fabric. 

The block went together really fast too.  I also did some more organizing today too.  I got these little baskets for my fat quarters, and I guess I'll have to buy one more. 
One basket of fat quarters, one basket of kitten.  Louie slept like this the entire time I was in my sewing room ha ha. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Tell me what you think: really!! I need all the advice I can get :)