BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Hey everyone!  Time for another check in on all our WiPs for the week. 

Since I've only been back for 2 days, I don't have a ton to report.  Today I hope to get block 6 of the Layer Cake Quilt Along finished.  I got block 5 done last night:

I spent a lot of time organizing yesterday so today could be a more productive day.

I also need to figure out which fabrics I'm going to use for the Sliced Coins Quilt Along.

So today I'm kind of boring :)  I did make a page for my WIPs that I've been updating daily.  If you'd like to see that click here. 

Happy WIP Wednesday!

8 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Not boring! That block is so pretty with the fabrics you chose. It was a fun one. I plan on using the pattern again. The #6 block though, not liking it so much. It just seems like it is not meant to stand alone.

Can't wait to see what you pick for your SCQA. I think I am joining that too.

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Can't wait to see your fabric audition for the sliced coins quilt along! I love that Amy made an acronym for it :) Good for you for doing some organizing! I need to do some of that myself, just haven't found the motivation yet. Happy WiP Wednesday!

So Very Domestic said...

Very, very nice!! Love the pattern combos!

Lee said...

Very nice block! And there's nothing wrong with a little downtime to keep the WIP list under control. : )

Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday, see you next time! : )

Wandering Minstrel said...

Oh, I love that block! This quilt-along is interesting, innit? :)

Diane said...

Love those colors... for some reason it reminds me of a snow drift... beautiful clean snow.

Thearica said...

That block is gorgeous done in those 2 colors!

Angie said...

You are doing great with the quilt along...I am still working on last year's jelly roll quilt along that I need to bring out and work on!

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Tell me what you think: really!! I need all the advice I can get :)